Crystal Property Management offers a multitude of different services for the homeowner associations that we manage and work with. Below is a sample of the services that we offer. Please contact us
to discuss the needs that you would like fulfilled so that we can help!
Association Web Site Maintenance
- Create and maintain a web database of all pertinent Association information including Association covenants, bylaws, rules, meeting minutes, financial reports, insurance policies, contact
information, annual budgets, notices, design review information, etc.
- Prepare and scan necessary documents that are approved by the Board for website access.
Association Covenant Violations/ Property Inspections
- Inspect the community on a routine basis to identify covenant violations and areas of concern in the community.
- Prepare and mail out certified letters to covenant violation offenders.
- Communicate and follow-up on violations with owners. Communicate with Board on all issues.
- Re-inspect the violations to see ensure compliance.
- Facilitate further correspondence if the violation has not been corrected.
- Take necessary action by issuing daily or weekly fines if the violation is not corrected.
- Act as liaison between Board, attorney and homeowners in these situations.
Covenant Violations (Complaint Driven)
- Communicate with homeowners for complaints on specific addresses.
- Maintain the anonymity of concerned homeowners as to not create neighbor hostility.
- Inspect the issue and to evaluate the complaint.
- Communicate with the Board on the issue.
- Follow same procedure as above for further action.
Association Home Sales
- Mail out welcome packets to all new owners.
- Provide new owners with owner update form and ensure that Association has correct correspondence details.
- Answer questions from prospective buyers as well as new owners.
- Help answer questions about neighborhood information: parking rules, covenants, rules, etc.
- Help answer and facilitate questions concerning utility companies and general information about the Association.
Association Design Review Process
- Facilitate the design review process by communicating with owners in regards to their requests.
- Ensuring design review requests are complete and thorough before presenting to the Board for approval.
- Prepare approval or denial letters regarding the application.
- Explain and communicate approvals, exceptions and timeframes to owners regarding the Board’s decisions.
- Communicate with homeowners to ensure that projects are completed as agreed upon.
- Maintain updated list of owners, properties and their mailing addresses.
- Investigate returned mail due to an incorrect mailing address and take appropriate measures to ensure the list is accurate.
- Mail notices, newsletters and agendas for annual meetings as directed by the Board.
- Post notices to all residents as needed concerning updates, violations, newsletters, etc.
Association Vendor Communication
- Work with the vendors that are selected by the Board.
- Prepare contracts between the vendor and the Association.
- Follow up with the vendors to ensure the job is being done correctly. Meet with vendors as necessary to ensure quality.
Association Dues Collections
- Prepare statements or coupon books for routine assessments.
- Routinely deposit and post assessment payments.
- Send out a reminder letter 30 days after the statement has been sent to owners who have not sent in a payment.
- Follow up on past due accounts by sending additional correspondence at the 60 day past due dates.
- Prepare statements and documentation for the attorney to send out a collection letter.
- Continual follow up on past due accounts via working with Association attorney.
Association Budgetary Process
- Prepare the first draft of the budget for Board review.
- Explain and communicate with owners for budget related questions.
- Continually update budget forecasts via accounting software to track monthly expenses and compare to budget forecasts.
- Prepare reserve studies for reserve account forecasting.
Association Board / Annual Meetings
- Prepare the agenda draft and packet.
- Compile all documentation required for the meeting including budgetary information.
- Proactively ensure quorum requirements are met for all meetings.
- Prepare packets for all attendees for all meetings.
- Attend all meetings.
- Prepare the draft of the meeting minutes.
- Submit final meeting minutes to the web site company that need to be posted on the web site.
Association Workshops and Government Meeting Attendance (As needed)
- Provide end of year documents to the CPA who files the taxes.
- Provide discounted rates to the Association via relationships with vendor.
- Keep contractor insurance and W-9’s on file.
- Prepare and mail out IRS 1099 forms as required by law.
State Statute Compliance
- As new State Statutes become law, get the information to the Board members.
Association Legal Affairs
- Meet and communicate with Association attorney on legal matters of the Association
- Act as liaison between attorney and Board.
- Attend all meetings between the attorney and the Board on issues affecting the HOA.
- To obtain bids (upon direction of the Board) for any work performed for the association.
- Once a bid has been agreed upon; create, prepare and edit the proper contracts.
- Facilitate Board members contract review contract and execute contracts if authority is given to CPM by the Board.
Association Accounts Payable
- Pay all bills as they become due.
- Schedule a time for a Board member to sign and review checks before they go out if requested.
Association Document Storage
- Keep and maintain all records for the required amount of time by State Law.
- Communicate with all owners regarding all issues that arise in subdivision.
- Act as the primary contact between owners and Board.
- Maintain 24 hour availability in the case of emergencies.